In the life of busy world to build and manage a small house or purchases a home is more challenge able and suffering increase in cost. One, two, three bedroom luxury apartments with sensational amenities and build with future technology is perfect place for living. Today the apartments available at affordable price and trend toward living or investing in apartments increased day by day.
People feel comfortable to choose buying or renting an apartments over single family homes for convenience of a downtown location near shopping and cultural centers, and also the factors involved like there affordability and full coverage of insurance. Apartments offer a really impressive lifestyle of living in downtown Austin and can enjoy the benefits of living in a community. Don’t need to spend time and money to manage each small problem or any detail related to your residency, the apartment authority fix your problem if things go out of order.
The luxury apartments at Bowie provide an unprecedented opportunity for its unparalleled location, blinding, best amenities and neighborhood.
Welcome to the BOWIE Apartments in Austin, TX
The Bowie, a luxury apartment tower on the bank of downtown Austin’s Shoal Creek, is 37 stories tall and is home to 358 residences. Located one block from Whole Foods, The Bowie has fortunate geography for those seeking a walkable lifestyle.
Our unparalleled location in downtown Austin is a style, substance and sustainability are the pillars of quality living at The Bowie, The Bowie lavish collection of amenities, and our caliber of resident service offers you much more than an apartment community. The Bowie offers a luxurious lifestyle from the inside. Enjoy and experience the high rise lifestyle unlike any other in Austin, Texas.
The residents enjoy our 36th floor rooftop infinitude pool as well as a long list of additional amenities. The Bowie, is a luxurious community with studios, one, two, and three bedroom residences. Each home has hardwood flooring, built-in pantries, wine racks, soaking tubs with rainwater shower heads, solar window shades and much more.
The Bowie community has ground floor retail, guest suites, and a catering kitchen overlooking the swimming pool. The Bowie is located in the heart of downtown, close to over 125 restaurants, boutiques, and bars. The Bowie is a beautiful oasis in downtown Austin that exceeds my every expectation in a rental property
- S1 Studio 1 448 SQ.FT S2 Studio 1 534 SQ.FT
- A1 1 1 692 SQ.FT A2 1 1 703 SQ.FT
A2B 1 1 702 SQ.FT A3 1 1 837 SQ.FT
A4 1 1 842 SQ.FT A4B 1 1 842 SQ.FT
A5 1 1 872 SQ.FT A5B 1 1 872 SQ.FT
A6 1 1 896 SQ.FT A7 1 1 938 SQ.FT
- B1 2 2 1092 SQ.FT B2 2 2 1132 SQ.FT
B2B 2 2 1168 SQ.FT B2C 2 2 1121 SQ.FT
B3 2 2 1148 SQ.FT B4 2 2 1206 SQ.FT
B4B 2 2 1252 SQ.FT B5 2 2 1353 SQ.FT
B5B 2 2 1353 SQ.FT B5C 2 2 1305 SQ.FT
B6 2 2 1369 SQ.FT B6B 2 2 1269 SQ.FT
B7 2 2 1385 SQ.FT B8 2 2 1446 SQ.FT
B9 2 2 1502 SQ.FT B9B 2 2 1530 SQ.FT
B10 2 2 1682 SQ.FT
- C1 3 3 2312 SQ.FT C2 3 3 2654 SQ.FT
Some amenities are available only in specific apartments.
- Fitness Center: State-of-the-Art Fitness Center Equipped by Precor on Rooftop. Bowie have air-conditioned Fitness Center features a wide range of strength-training machines and free weights to help keep muscles in condition. Cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, stair steppers and elliptical cross-trainers.
- 24 Hour Concierge Service: The duty of Concierge serves guests visiting Bowie building, hotel, or office building with duties similar to those of a receptionist. The position can also be maintained by a security guardover the late night shift
- Grilling & Seating Area: At Bowie Apartments outdoor Deck with Fire Pit, Grilling Area, and Numerous Seating Areas at 31st Floor, to enjoy for significant moments like celebrate parties mixed with fun that creates a memorable event.
- Clubroom: Bowie Clubroom with Multiple Televisions, where your Feel the space and comforts of home inside your generously proportioned Club Room, which features a lounge area for relaxing and entertaining visitors
- Dog Park: Dog Park have varying features like separate double-door entry and exit points, adequate drainage, benches for humans, water, toolsto pick up and dispose of animal waste in covered trash cans, and regular maintenance and cleaning of the grounds. 10th Floor Outdoor Deck with Fire Pit, Dog Park, Water Feature, and Numerous Seating Areas all at Bowie Apartments
- Dog Grooming Room: Grooming is a vital part in the well-being and healthiness of a dog which can improve their lifespan. Regular grooming helps to ensure the dog is healthy and comfortable. Dog grooming room at Bowie refers to both the hygienic care and cleaning of a dog, as well as a process by which a dog’s physical appearance is enhanced for showing or other types of competition.
- Coffee Bar: Coffee bar room culturally established at Bowie Apartments for guests and community living in apartments. Facilities to serves alcoholic beverages, wine, liquor, cocktails, and other beverages, mineral water and soft drinks and often serve snack foods (crisps, potato chips, peanuts).
- Conference Area: Bowie Conference Room with all accessories like furniture, overhead projectors, stage lighting, and a sound system are available for meetings and conferences.
- Bikes Storage, Maintenance & Usage: Free use of Community Bikes, Stand-Up Paddle Boards and Kayaks, Bicycle Storage and Maintenance Room and Adjacent to Shoal Creek, Hike and Bike Trail, and B-cycle Station
Other Community Amenities at Bowie
- Centrally air-condition Guest Room with cultural look and all accessories like furniture, glass look, splendid crockery etc.
- SILVER LEED Certified
- Elegantly Appointed Corridors
- Across the Street from Whole Foods
- Controlled Access
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Gated Parking
- Online Payments Available
- Private Garages Available
- Catering Kitchen Overlooking
- Bellhops Austin Movers
- Resort Style Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Electronic Entry Door Systems
- AT&T U-verse Digital Cable and Internet
- Built-In Desks and Cabinetry
- Built-In Linen Cabinets
- Built-In Pantries and Wine Racks
- Cabinetry Available in Three Different Finishes Gloss White, Walnut, and Wenge
- Dark Oak and Natural Walnut Hardwood Flooring
- European Cabinetry with Stainless Steel Toe Kicks
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Framed Vanity Mirrors
- Full-Size, Front-Load Washers and Dryers
- Gas Ranges
- Glass Mosaic and Porcelain Backsplashes
- Individual Storage Closets
- Marble, Quartz and Granite Countertops
- Penthouses Include Upgraded Appliances and Increased Ceiling Heights
- Private Terraces in Most Residences
- Pulldown, High Arc Gooseneck Kitchen Faucets
- Rainwater Showerheads
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator with in-door water and ice dispenser
- Soaking Tubs
- Solar Window Shades with 3″ Anodized Silver Fascias
- Solid Core, 8′ Doors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Why the Bowie Apartment at your first choice:
The Bowie, a luxury apartment tower on the bank of downtown Austin’s Shoal Creek, is 37 stories tall and is home to 358 residences. Located one block from Whole Foods, The Bowie has fortunate geography for those seeking a walkable lifestyle, quoted by a 78701 Realtor.
With an incredible amenities to thoughtful services to beautiful spaces. The Bowie is all about making life easier, more relaxing and fun. Be greeted by high-quality interiors that truly reflect your style. Choose your floor plan that a thoughtfully designed, each one of our studio, one-, two-and three-bedroom apartments is designed for a comfortable and satisfying living experience.
Your apartment with everything you need to live in true style and comfort, every apartment at The Bowie is ideal for energetic dinner parties with friends or quiet, private moments. Bowie for their unparalleled location in downtown Austin, a micro-neighborhood that brings community together,
Bowie is a top luxury apartment building in Austin and Bowie delivers an astounding amount of amenities as compare to other one. Apartments available at their affordable market price.
Guarantee: If you’re looking for an apartment for rent in Bowie, you’ll find your ideal retreat in one of our studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments. With lots of options, we’re sure to have the residence that’ll feel just right.
Matt as a professional realtor in downtown Austin and having a great experience in Austin Downtown apartments. Get help for purchasing or selling your apartment at really affordable and attractive price. Please feel free to contact, as I am always here to serve you best or write me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be here to help you!